I.L. Peretz House
Our tenants at the I.L. Peretz House continue to be a priority for us and we are ensuring their safety at this time.
The building is open with special entry COVID-19 protocols in place.
Peretz House is a multicultural seniors-only, secure apartment building with rental units varying between 1 and 2 bedrooms in size.
Located near the intersection of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road, I.L. Peretz House is easily accessible, offering a sense of community and security to its tenants.
- A 24-hour emergency button is featured in each apartment
- Access to regularly scheduled entertainment and activities
- A close sense of community among fellow tenants
- Easily accessible food and beverage services:
Breakfast and lunch are also available on-site at Mazal Tov Kosher Cuisine & Catering (discounts may apply)
- Close to public transportation
Tenant applications are available through the Windsor Jewish Federation & Community Centre. Interested applicants are encouraged to contact us here or come see us during regular office hours for more information.